ROHRMOSER, HOUSE, 3 BEDS, 3.5 BATHS, 4 CAR GARAGE $229,000

Rohrmoser, San José, San José

  • US$ 229,000 En Venta
  • US$ 229,000 En Venta
  • 3 dormitorios
  • 3 baños, 2 medios baños
  • 376 m² de construcción
  • 4 Estacionamientos

Detalles

  • Tipo: Casa
  • ID: EB-GV7586
  • Antigüedad: 2000
  • Recámaras: 3 dormitorios
  • Baños: 3
  • Medios baños: 2
  • Superficie cubierta: 376 m²
  • Agente: Waldo Andia

Descripción

Great Single Family House with 376 sq m of living space with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 half baths.
Big living room, big separate dining room, big office and a huge open space that can be used as a family room or game room or work place. Best of all, the house has garage open space for 4 cars.

Huge kitchen with a breakfast room area and big pantry room.

Big foyer entrance with huge open space and high ceilings, and up the stairs is the second floor with three big bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom with its own full bathroom and walk-in closet.
The other two bedrooms share a big full bathroom.

Service bedroom with a full bathroom and a huge laundry room plus storage room.

The garage parks 4 cars and it can be used as playing area, exercise area or BBQ area.

Great location, just 300 meters from the Old AID, now it is called the Franklin Chang Diaz, Barrio Geroma. It is a beautiful neighborhood with beautiful houses with Parque Bella Vista one block away. Safe location, one mile from the American Embassy, surrounded by banks, school and transportation.

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL BECAUSE THE OWNER IS WILLING TO FINANCE THE HOUSE FOR 24 MONTHS WITH 30% DOWN PAYMENT WITH THE REMAINING 70% BALANCE WITH AN ANNUAL INTEREST OF 4.5%.
The asking price is $229,000, MAKE US AN OFFER. Price was reduced from $249,00 recently.
MAKE US AN OFFER. WE WANT TO SELL. WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ASAP.

For more information, call me 8318-8485
Casa grande con 376 metros cuadrados de construcción con 3 dormitorios, 3 baños completos y 2 medios baños. La sala es grande, comedor grande independiente, oficina y un espacio gigante abierto que se puede utilizar como cuarto de TV, sala de juegos, gimnasio o lugar de trabajo. Lo mejor de todo es que la casa tiene garaje para 4 coches. La cocina es enorme, tiene un desayunador y despensa grande. La casa tiene un gran espacio abierto con techos altos y subiendo las escaleras se encuentra el segundo piso con tres dormitorios grandes y 2 baños completos. El dormitorio principal con su propio baño completo y vestidor grande. Los otros dos dormitorios comparten un gran baño completo. El cuarto de servicio tiene su propio baño completo y un cuarto de pilas grande. El garaje tiene capacidad para 4 coches y se puede utilizar como zona de juegos, zona de ejercicio o zona de barbacoa. Excelente ubicación, a solo 300 metros del Antiguo AID, ahora se llama Franklin Chang Diaz, Barrio Geroma. La ubicación de la casa es excelente y segura, a una milla de la Embajada de los Estados Unidos, rodeado de bancos, escuela y transporte. El parque Bella Vista está a 100 metros de la casa. FANTASTICA OFERTA. EL PROPIETARIO ESTÁ DISPUESTO A FINANCIAR LA CASA DURANTE 24 MESES CON UN 30% DE PAGO DE PRIMA, CON EL 70% DE BALANCE FINANCIADO POR EL PROPIETARIO CON UN INCREIBLE INTERÉS ANUAL DEL 4.5%.
Llamar para mas informacion 506-8318-8485

Características

  • Estacionamiento techado
  • Garaje
  • Patio
  • Amoblado

Ubicación

Rohrmoser, San José, San José

Propiedades destacadas